Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Golden Light Shoot

Over the Simpcw camp I was quite surprised and really happy with how my wrists held up so I called up some cameramen to try and make something out of the end of my injury-compromised season. Nobody seemed immediately available to shoot, but a friend at work put me in contact with her cousin, Rick Hanchard, who had recently moved to town and wanted to break out his camera. He seemed super excited to get behind the lense and the weather was epic so a few days of rest later I found myself out in the hills of Knutsford seeking to capture some all mountain riding in the grasslands under the golden afternoon light. I was out on my little Giant STP, which is an absolute blast to ride on the smoother, flowing terrain on Knutsford. We shot for two afternoons in the grasslands and I was really happy with what we came out with. Check it!




Many thanks to Rick Hanchard for the excellent shots and hard work!

No comments: