Saturday, February 19, 2011

February Update

It’s been a long winter but It looks like it’s finally almost over. I went and checked out the bike ranch the other day, and it looks like at least some of it is going to be rideable within the next couple weeks. I haven’t ridden my bike since the first heavy snowfall this winter but I haven’t been hibernating.. About a week ago I did an interview for NSMB.com which I think turned out pretty good. You can get to the link in the post below. Thanks to Dylan Sherrard and Cheryl Beattie for doing the writeups and putting it together for me. There are also a few new companies that I have been working with this winter. Coming into the 2011 season I’ll be riding for Loaded, Giro, Raceface, Oakley, Dakine. I’ll also be competing a bit more this year in events like crankworx Colorado, and Goatstyle. Anyways, that’s all I’ve got for now.. Hopefully the dirt dries up soon and I’ll have something more to talk about!

No comments: